I've been playing around with the sprayer for awhile.. It appears it is NOT the head. It appears there
may be an internal, mechanical problem. I removed the head and soaked it in water. After letting water pool up in
it, I used my thumb as a diaphragm and pushed it out through the nozzle, emitting a rough spray of water. No
problem, or so I thought.
Once I put the head on the assembly, it still didn't come out, and after a couple
of sprays, I had Chikara dribbling out underneath again. I removed the head and began looking at the
After a few more dribblings of pumping it gently without the sprayer, I put a small paperclip down the
hole in the assembly. After pressing down a few times (GENTLY!), increasing stroke length until I hit bottom, it
"let loose" and began pumping product up.
I put the head back on, and wonder of wonders, it started working
again. YMMV, but this may have fixed my problem. We'll see what happens tomorrow when I spray it on. On second
thought, that may not happen tomorrow. I've got enough dabbed on from the dribbled out that I may be hard-pressed
to get enough of it off of me to need to reapply!