Close

Page 1 of 23 111 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 667
  1. #1
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    4769

    Default This terrorist stuff is ridiculous

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    170

    innocent lives lost in Spain, and these terrorists think they are any closer to achieving their cause?

  2. #2
    Banned User EXIT63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: This terrorist stuff is ridiculous

    What cause?


  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Good Old Europe
    Posts
    3,840
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: This terrorist stuff is ridiculous

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What cause?



    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    an independant basque-land I guess.

  4. #4
    Banned User EXIT63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: This terrorist stuff is ridiculous

    oh

    What do they call themselves? Basquets? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Iīdonīt know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    5134

    Default Re: This terrorist stuff is ridiculous



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    an independant basque-land I guess.

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> and many of them donīt even care about that. Those terrorists are just

    dumber than a person should be allowed to be if they think they will achieve getting an independant state by bombing

    people!!!
    The basque party are against those actions too (allegedly).
    these terrorists are too braindead for their

    own good IMO. Besides I have some doubts that a basque country or state will be able to survive on its own

    economically in the long run.

  6. #6
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Good Old Europe
    Posts
    3,840
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: This terrorist stuff is ridiculous

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Besides I have some doubts that a basque country

    or state will be able to survive on its own economically in the long run.

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    The Basque Country has traditionally been one of the most industrialized and rich parts of

    Spain. I think that has been one of the reasons that wanted to be independant. Another one is that they have their

    own language etc.

  7. #7
    Banned User EXIT63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: This terrorist stuff is ridiculous

    What is it with you Europeans and your languages.

    The Basques don\'t wanna speak spanish.
    The Ukranians wanna

    speak ukranian.
    The Estonians don\'t wanna speak russian.
    etc,etc,etc.

    Why don\'t you just speak english

    already and get it over with. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Iīdonīt know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    5134

    Default Re: This terrorist stuff is ridiculous

    I

    think everyone should learn german thatīll really cause some mega confusion

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    The Basque Country has traditionally been one of

    the most industrialized and rich parts of Spain. I think that has been one of the reasons that wanted to be

    independant. Another one is that they have their own language etc.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Iīm not too familiar with them so thanks. However theyīre not that successful all on their own, they have the rest

    of spain as backup in some way. They just piss me off with their cowardish killings!!!

    Having said that it is

    atill not 100% certain whether the bomb attack was theirs or whether it was another groups of psychos.

  9. #9
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default What a shocker

    DUBAI (Reuters) - A letter

    purporting to come from Osama bin Laden (news - web sites)\'s al Qaeda network claimed responsibility for the

    train bombings in Spain on Thursday, calling them strikes against \"crusaders,\" a London-based Arabic newspaper

    said.

  10. #10
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Good Old Europe
    Posts
    3,840
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    DUBAI (Reuters) - A letter purporting to come from

    Osama bin Laden (news - web sites)\'s al Qaeda network claimed responsibility for the train bombings in Spain on

    Thursday, calling them strikes against \"crusaders,\" a London-based Arabic newspaper said.

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    yup, there were way too many victims for a \"normal\" ETA (basque

    terrorists) attack. This could very well be the work of those Al Qaida morons..

  11. #11
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    DUBAI (Reuters) - A letter purporting to come from Osama bin Laden (news -

    web sites)\'s al Qaeda network claimed responsibility for the train bombings in Spain on Thursday, calling them

    strikes against \"crusaders,\" a London-based Arabic newspaper said.

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    yup, there were way too many victims for a \"normal\" ETA (basque terrorists) attack. This

    could very well be the work of those Al Qaida morons..

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    I got into

    a huge fight with my co-worker about this when the news broke about the bombing. He was mad at me for saying it was

    probably Al Qaeda. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  12. #12
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Iīdonīt know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    5134

    Default Re: What a shocker

    I know, I watched BBC this

    morning and they already said they didnīt know it was ETA or not. Seeing as Spain support(ed) the USA about Iraq,

    Al Qaida is a distinct possibility.
    ETA are also more `politeī they phone or write first these people didnīt.

  13. #13
    Banned User EXIT63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I got into a huge fight with my co-worker about

    this when the news broke about the bombing. He was mad at me for saying it was probably Al Qaeda

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    You co-worker has sh!t between his ears.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    YOU WORK!?!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]


  14. #14
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I got into a huge fight with my co-worker about this when the news broke

    about the bombing. He was mad at me for saying it was probably Al Qaeda

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    You co-worker has sh!t between his ears.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    YOU WORK!?!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]



    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Kind of.....a few hours a day

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  15. #15
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Your co-worker has sh!t between his ears.

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Yeah, he was mad that I blame all terror on those poor lil Islamic

    extremists. HA!
    When they stop blowing people up, I will stop accusing them.

  16. #16
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Good Old Europe
    Posts
    3,840
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />


    YOU WORK!?!?

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    You

    didn\'t know?? I thought you were almost as
    well informed about Elana as I am..

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  17. #17
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />


    YOU WORK!?!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    You didn\'t know?? I thought you were almost as good informed about

    Elana as me.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]



    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Porn.....I like to keep it quiet

  18. #18
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Good Old Europe
    Posts
    3,840
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Your co-worker has sh!t between his ears.

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    Yeah, he was mad that I blame all terror on those poor lil Islamic extremists. HA!
    When

    they stop blowing people up, I will stop accusing them.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    This is

    a typical Al Qaeda style bombing. On tv here they said things in this direction as well. Don\'t forget Spain has a

    lot of troops in Iraq at the moment.

  19. #19
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Iīdonīt know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    5134

    Default Re: What a shocker

    Masacre is the word used

    on spanish yahoo btw. And right on too. About 200 dead and around 1.421 infured so far after a series of bomb

    attacks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  20. #20
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Masacre is the word used on spanish yahoo btw. And

    right on too. About 200 dead and around 1.421 infured so far after a series of bomb attacks.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">It\'s horrible.

    The pictures are heart breaking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  21. #21
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    4769

    Default Re: What a shocker

    This stuff will never go

    away, unless some sort of concessions are made, no matter who we bomb.

    Innocent people are dying in the

    crossfire.

  22. #22
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    3961

    Default Re: What a shocker

    I\'m actually more

    pissed at the people who immedietely started blaming the Basques, particularly some Pedro Gonzales idiot of a

    politician who said something to the extent of having no doubt in his mind that the ETA is responsible. Good for

    your elections and good as an excuse to level the basque areas, but from the beginning everything suggested the

    opposite.
    They want their own land, they\'re not idiotic enough to do something like this (which would of

    course never get them anywhere). Plus ETA always strikes purposefuly, they blow up police stations and military

    objects, no big TV show with flashy wrecks and weeping relatives.

  23. #23
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    5103

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    This stuff will never go away, unless some sort of

    concessions are made, no matter who we bomb.

    Innocent people are dying in the crossfire.

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Concessions won\'t make any difference. Innocent people were dying

    before we started hunting Al Qaeda. Like any other extortionist, they\'ll be back demanding more and bigger

    concessions the next time.

  24. #24
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Good Old Europe
    Posts
    3,840
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Plus ETA always strikes purposefuly, they blow up

    police stations and military objects, no big TV show with flashy wrecks and weeping relatives.

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Yeah, but is also known that ETA has had problems recruiting new

    terrorists, getting new supporters etc. This could have been a former/extreme part of ETA that was not happy with

    what was happening and decided to do this..

  25. #25
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    3961

    Default Re: What a shocker

    Truth is that this has

    happened to the IRA in the past with splinter groups going on a rampage.

  26. #26
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    4769

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    This stuff

    will never go away, unless some sort of concessions are made, no matter who we bomb.

    Innocent people are dying in

    the crossfire.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Concessions won\'t make any difference.

    Innocent people were dying before we started hunting Al Qaeda. Like any other extortionist, they\'ll be back

    demanding more and bigger concessions the next time.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    My whole

    point is, trying to hunt Al Qaeda will not stop things like happening from this. Also, I wouldn\'t consider

    hunting them a concession.

    Ideals are impractical. You can\'t root out everyone who is angry at you. And all

    it takes is one angry person to do a lot of harm. There needs to be more appeasement with the Muslim world.

  27. #27
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    5103

    Default Re: What a shocker

    I\'ll agree that

    we need to leave the muslim world to run itself, stop interfering with their way of life and government. Appeasement

    is not and never will be acceptable though. Hunting them is not a concession. Simply put, there is only one way to

    handle somebody who attacks you and appeasement is not it. We do not belong over there trying to tell them how to

    live but they have no right to take innocent lives in any act of terrorism. Attacking innocent people, no matter who

    does it, is always wrong and cannot be tolerated.

  28. #28
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    4769

    Default Re: What a shocker



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Simply put, there is only one way to handle

    somebody who attacks you and appeasement is not it.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Well,

    muslims and muslim extremists are two different parties. I agree that it isa dangerous message to send if we just

    concede everything and give them what they want, but I am just saying give them enough to where the anger isn\'t

    so great.

    I\'m not willing to be a sacrificial lamb in the ideal of don\'t bargain with terrorists.

  29. #29
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    5103

    Default Re: What a shocker

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Simply put, there is only one way to handle somebody who attacks you and

    appeasement is not it.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Well, muslims and muslim extremists are

    two different parties. I agree that it isa dangerous message to send if we just concede everything and give them

    what they want, but I am just saying give them enough to where the anger isn\'t so great.

    I\'m not willing

    to be a sacrificial lamb in the ideal of don\'t bargain with terrorists.

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    I am unwilling to give an inch to terrorists. Their actions are extortion and as I said before,

    any concession will result in greater demands. An act of terrorism shows the person is not rational and is is

    unlikely to be willing to meet you half way. Look at other similar groups and tell me one that has been willing to

    honestly compromise and stop the killing. Becoming a sacraficial lamb does not appeal to me either but I\'d rather

    go out fighting for my beliefs now than to pay the piper time and again before he decides to blow me up.


  30. #30
    Banned User EXIT63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What a shocker



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    This stuff will never go away, unless some sort of

    concessions are made, no matter who we bomb.


    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Nonsense.

    There\'s only one way to deal with terrorism.

    With swift and blinding violence!

Page 1 of 23 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. oh my gawd, ppa is heaven fo sure
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 08:35 PM
  2. HERE IT IS!!! 12 LONG PAGES OF HITS...OR LIES?
    By MOBLEYC57 in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 05:43 PM
  3. Don't throw away that 'useless' apc yet! New stuff
    By marv14yag in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 07:29 PM
  4. Surviving WMD Attacks
    By DrSmellThis in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 10:41 AM
  5. THIS Stuff WORKS!
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Archives 1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2002, 08:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •